WIP Wednesday 1. 11. 2012

Hello, happy Wednesday!

Last week I had just one, single, lonely WIP and it really felt strange. I seem to like it better when I have more projects going on at the same time. And so I started working on a few more this week. Here they are.

First, I started a new quilt called Stars in Your Eyes.You can read more about it here. So far, I have 6 out of 12 blocks needed.

I am sooooo in love with them. They make me smile every time I look at them. 

I also wanted to take part in Fresh Squeezed Sew Along and the project for this week is 3 minis using courthouse steps patchwork. I decided to make mine bigger to use it as front of a pillow cover. I like the combination of green and gray, but now that I made this larger version I think I would like a mini better. Live and learn, right?


Last, but not least, is my WIP from last week. I made the fourth Single Girl block and joined all 4 of them to make a baby quilt 
but, once again, I changed my mind. I'm going to change the layout a little (which means ripping all the blocks apart), add a border and use up some of my leftover Amy Butler fabric. By the time I'm finished ripping and resewing, plus adding a new border, I hope to end up with a nice lap size quilt. Sometimes it's hard to tell, things usually look quite different in my head than in real life.

I'm linking this up to Lee's WIP Wednesday. Won't you stop by to see what others are working on?

Enjoy your day, Svetlana.