small finishes

I've been about small finishes lately. It's really hot outside and that might be the reason I keep ignoring my large quilty projects and working on smaller things instead. Plus, the instant gratification is hard to resist :)


I made yet another one of Ayumi's fantastic trivets (this one is #3 for me).


I added one more row of triangular border (the dark one) to make the inside hexagon smaller than the original one, and I just adore how perfectly that flower fits right in.


More pretty flowers on the back, of course :)

 I just remembered I never showed you my trivet #2, oops! Here it is.


This one is for my MIL. She helped me choose all the fabrics and I love how the finished trivet reflects her sense of style.


Oh, and I made this very simple baby boy quilt. It's just two rows of blue/ gray/ black scraps joined together with some Kona I had on hand. It was inspired by this lovely quilt and must have been the quickest quilt I have ever made.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you all have a very lovely day. Svetlana