creative maker supply case

When Sara (Sew Sweetness) showed a few pictures of her newest pattern for Creative Maker Supply Case a few weeks back, I knew I had to get my hands on it right away. My middle daughter was about to go to camp (no electronics or phones allowed, writing letters was going to be the only means of communication) so I knew this case would be perfect for her letter writing supplies.


I made a small size of the case and absolutely loved how it all came together. I was originally planning on making a larger size but the longest zipper at my Joann store fit the small size only so the small size it is :). Plus, there's always next time. I do hope to give this pattern a try again.



I like that mesh pocket so much, it's perfect to hold adorable stationery. And then there are these clever elastic pen holders, ♥♥♥. This case reminds me of school supply cases I used to have when growing up. Funny how one can get nostalgic over a simple pen case :).


All in all, this was a super fun and well written pattern (you can buy it here) and both my daughter and I adore the finished case. Now just to wait for her letters to arrive. I hope we'll receive one today. Fingers crossed :).

Have a super lovely day, friends. Svetlana