geo frames {a finished quilt}

You guys, I have a finished quilt to share with you today.


The quilt is called Geo Frames and I made it a while ago for Love Patchwork and Quilting magazine (it was featured in issue 35). I so love this combination of bright Cotton and Steel fabrics, light gray background, and bold black frames.


This was definitely not the quickest quilt to make as there were a gazillion y-seams involved. Maddening at first, but pretty doable once I found a good way to approach them :).


I also made a matching /contrasting pillow using dark background and light frames. Pretty fun to see this "reverse" version, isn't it?



♥ ♥ ♥

QUILT STATS

finished size: 54" x 71" 
fabrics used: Cotton and Steel prints, Kona Silver, Kona Pepper
batting: Warm and White
pattern: LPQ magazine issue 35


Wishing you all a creative week. Svetlana